Australian Muslim Social Services Agency (AMSSA) is none for profit organization based in North Melbourne. AMSSA provides various services (religious, education, social, and recreational) to the wider community and Muslims in particular.
- promote the practice and advancement of the Islamic faith in Australia
- provide instruction to Muslims and non Muslims about the Islamic faith
- promote, maintain and apply Islamic principles for the peaceful existence of Muslims in Australia and their contribution to the
- development of civil society
- preserve, promote and safeguard the welfare of Muslims in the practice of Islam in Australia
- promote tolerance in a multi-faith, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic society;
- promote a better understanding of Islam in Australia, in particular among Muslims in Australia
- provide education services, teaching and courses of study about the Islamic faith
AMSSA is dedicated to providing cultural and religious services to the communities in the suburbs of
And the other surrounding areas on voluntary basis.
These communities are from over 20 differ-ent ethnic backgrounds
- Serve Allah and remind Muslims of their responsibility.
- Establish congregational prayers and carry out other Islamic activities that are open fully to men, women and children.
- Strive to be financially viable and sustainable organization.
- Promote our Centre through joint actions with other Muslim organizations.
- Serve as a centre for religious development, social, educational, economic, and cultural enrichment
- Be committed to establishing and maintaining a facility for Muslim worship in the Melbourne inner city.
- Communicate with non-Muslims about Islam and work with them in serving beneficial causes.
Our Vision is to maintain AMSSA CENTRE as a grassroots facility that serves the Muslim community while promoting connectivity with the wider community at large, a model Islamic Centre for humanity, and a beacon of Islamic guidance for Melbourne.